Re: [MiNT] some gem question

Hello,

welcome to our questions & answers window again :)

This time I've got serious problem with that dialogs - I use window dialogs (you know, CFLib) which use just MOVER, SMALLER, CLOSER and maybe some others. What is important - it doesn't use SIZER. And now we arrive to my problem - it's even possible to resize window without SIZER? Simple change of window height (and ROOT object in dialog) produces very strange results ("unlimited" height of window)... I tested it in Magic, too and the same thing. Ofcourse, there's a possibility to delete and create window everytime there's some window size change but this solution I find really bad.

Don't get me wrong - it's no problem to add this SIZER to the window. I'm looking for the solution how to make "custom" sizer (i.e. as icon)... it's even possible?

Thanks (as always) for any hint.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org