[MiNT] problem with long filename

Hello,

I do some testing for the author of Teradesk and I came to very 'nice' state: I created 129 character long filename (under toswin - in fact I wanted to create >200 chars name but toswin cutted it to the current length) and... I'm not able to delete it! Every try in toswin, console, under teradesk ends with fatal/bus error... not very good ;) And what is even worse this happend also with fat32 partition and I'm not able to delete it, too.

Any ideas what to do? I can't believe FreeMiNT allowed me to create such long name and then can handle shorter ones only.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org