Re: [MiNT] last mint kernel and xaaes

This was true, but I didnt try without MP. And upon investigating the
problem, it is a true wonder it worked at all. Because a really stupid
bug where only one cacheline was flushed/invalidated when the whole
cache should be was overlooked by yours truly. Try updating again, and
see if its better.
thanks for the promt bugfix :) Now booting works ok, however, I observed another thing - after some minutes bubblegem "server" gives me bus error - access to address 0. I've never seen this message with old XaAES.. but maybe it's a coincidence, who knows.

MiKRO         Atari XE/XL/Mega STE/Falcon060          http://mikro.atari.org