Re: [MiNT] change of max. allowed path

mikro píše v Út 07. 02. 2006 v 14:31 +0100:
> currently. Maybe you remember my post I'm (still) not able to delete path
> which is longer than 255 characters... You replied mintlib doesn't use any
> static fields for paths but it seems some restrictions are still present.

How about giving us a simple program in C that creates deep path (or
long filename, or what's the problem) and then tries to delete it.
Should be only a few lines. Test it and then make it available both as
source and binary so that others can test under the same conditions and
perhaps experience the problem you describe.

Petr