[MiNT] dev.sparement.org work (was: RE: Sparemint Site Work)

Hi Mark!

In my opinion what we need to get the build farm working according
to all the dependencies and perhaps also something to just drop the
*.src.rpm file and pick the binaries/build reports a day later if
appropriate.

In my eyes all the approval and stuff around is not really necessary
for it to get going. The essential thing for it is to be able to
give results continuously not crashing the whole system. You can
simply limit write access using HTTP Basic or something really simple
to people that would be trusted to only do valid operations. But
it needs to take off...

No theme can bother me until the functionality is usable. Until then
few people would even look at it. Perhaps open-sourcing the whole
beast would be a good idea so someone can actually help?

Just my 2 cents.

STanda