[MiNT] MiNT Coldfire

Hey guys,

Some progress, I got linux with a romfs file system image running on the
evaluation board.  I've still got to get the toolchain and cross
compiler working properly for coldfire.  Once I do and I get my own
linux kernel build running that will be something to sing about.

I'm also learning more about how the hardware is initialized on this
particular EVB.  Test binaries built for the board that Norman Feske had
are incompatible with this one.

I'm going to create a progress page.  I'm currently moving and it'll be
about 7 days until my fiber internet connection is hooked up (15mbit
down, 2mbit up, verizon FIOS, wooo!).  So I should have lots of bored
time to make progress.  It's my hope that we can quickly get a usable
solution on this so people can just build a system based on the EVB.
Then even if the ACP falls through, those determined to run MiNT on
coldfire may do so.

Thanks,
Mark