[MiNT] Sys_Mon .hyp file

I have been told that the sys_mon program may be useful to display the results of other monitor programs. It was written by Karston Isavovic.

If one does a Google search, it seems that a .hyp file for it can be found at cvsup.de.openbsd.org/historic/comp/os/atari/docs/sys_hypb.zip

Maybe it can, but when I try to ftp there, I get "connection refused".

Does anyone have that file, or know how to get it?

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |