[MiNT] TUN TAP Driver

I've been playing with the TUN TAP driver.

http://vtun.sourceforge.net/tun/

I am learning here so I tried a simple trick to get the
configure to run. I stole config.sub and config.guess
from RRD-Tool.

This allows the configure to run but I'm not sure it is a
sensible thing to do because the make step fails also:

bash-2.05a# make install
cd mint; make all
/bin/sh: cd: mint: No such file or directory
make[1]: Entering directory `/g/usr/src/tun-1.1'
cd mint; make all
/bin/sh: cd: mint: No such file or directory
make[2]: Entering directory `/g/usr/src/tun-1.1'
cd mint; make all

This is the makefile:

# Generated automatically from Makefile.in by configure.
#
#  Universal TUN/TAP device driver.
#  Copyright (C) 1999-2000 Maxim Krasnyansky <max_mk@yahoo.com>
#
#  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
#  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
#  the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
#  (at your option) any later version.
#
#  This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
#  but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
#  MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
#  GNU General Public License for more details.
#
#  $Id: Makefile.in,v 1.2 2000/10/28 18:49:19 maxk Exp $
#
INSTALL = /usr/bin/install -c
OS_DIR  = mint

CONFIGURE_FILES = Makefile config.status config.cache config.h config.log

all: module

module:
        cd $(OS_DIR); make all

install: module