[MiNT] Wrong drive size reported

Hello All

I think I caused myself a problem, and am seeking advice if any such exists.

I put a 9.10 gig drive in a TT030, running 1.15.12 because I need single TOS to write CDs. This may change when I get Extendos 4.

It is partititioned from C to L, and the last two are ext2 drives.

That drive seemed to have a fanout problem, with a fanout of 1, even with a bus repeater in circuit.

Now the sizes are being reported incorrectly. The second last partition, with an EasyMiNT distribution on it, is reported as nearly empty by the diskfree.cpx, and the last one, nominally 4.2 gig, as nearly full. According to du -h, it has 64K of files on it, and will not take another 65K, because it is full.

Hddriver partition routine says I have 2000.0 gigs for the EasyMiNt partition. I have read that it should be something less.

What is going on?

Jim

--
 /"\      Jim DeClercq--jimd@panix.com--Sylvania, Ohio, USA
 \ /      ASCII ribbon campaign | I'm a .signature virus!       |