Re: [MiNT] can I install a 1.32 gig drive in a 030 falcon

jkosephus napsal:

> I have a friend who gave me a 1.32 gig  micro drive.  it comes out of a
> portable PC but it is plug comptible with the falcon bus.   I need to
> know how to format and  how much of that unit can the falcon use.

it depend on harddisk driver you want to use. What I know the latest
HDDriver has limit 2 TeraBytes with IDE disks. I do not know any
limitation for SCSI.

There are only limits in the size of partition which TOS can access. But
if you want to make ext2 filesystem I do not see any problems.

Jan

Navstivte cesky Atari portal http://cs.atari.org