Re: [MiNT] can I install a 1.32 gig drive in a 030 falcon

jkosephus napisał(a):
I have a friend who gave me a 1.32 gig micro drive. it comes out of a portable PC but it is plug comptible with the falcon bus. I need to know how to format and how much of that unit can the falcon use.

I've been using 40GB harddisk with Falcon without any problems. If you use only TOS you'll be limited to 16 1GB partitions, if you use FreeMiNT this limit is much higher.

then I can do more with the falcon.

PS  what  or how can I plug the flacon into a small lan.

Search for Ethernec, or CT60/63 with EtherNAT.

--
Semper Fidelis

Adam Klobukowski
adamklobukowski@gmail.com