[MiNT] SV: SV: SV: SV: form_button in XaAES

It's a good idea. If you want to implement services like progress bars,
animated icons, sliders etc you probably need access to most event types.

>   The current implementation does not move the object data out of
> application's address-space, no.  I dont know how clever this would be,
> tho. One process's resources should not be in any other context than the
> owners, and I dont know how I like this sharing of resources via OS
> context. Altho it seems likea good idea, I have to think about this for
> a while :)

I guess this depends on how you hide the object data from the application.

>   Sounds like a good idea, but I need to grasp the idea of having the
> AES own a client's resources like that.

You don't need to do that, it could also be implemented by designing a new
object format (or extend the original one) and add functions to manipulate
the objects and object tree. Then there's no limit on what you can add to
this new format - text editor objects, tabbed dialogs/object trees, sliders,
three view objects etc.

Jo Even