Re: [MiNT] gcc 4.2.2 compile error

MiKRO a écrit :
It seems it's something serious, on my falcon, when I've tried
--disable-bootstrap and 'make' reached this same test
(-ffunction-sections), machine just hangs and on aranym I have this
Bus error or aranym crash or hang too -- so it seems to something
really nasty.

In your build dir, edit libstdc++-v3/configure, and insert "set -x" at the top. Then stay in the root of your build dir and type "make configure-target-libstdc++-v3".

If it works, you will have a lot of more informations displayed on screen during the configure step (I didn't test it).

We must know which process is causing the bus error.

Good luck.

--
Vincent Rivière