Re: [MiNT] Binutils 2.18 + GCC 4.2.3

Hello Miro,

at this point.  Here are tests using latest make (which I believe show
make is not at fault):

Actually, I maybe, just maybe, discovered the source of problem. Shame on
me, it's my patch -- look in the startup code of mintlib, I changed our
premilitary stack to 1 KB, to be sure we know what's going on in case of
some problems (ehm, it does work really well ;-). When I changed this stack
to 64 KB, libgcc gets compiled/linked. I didn't do further investigation
since gcc/binutils (btw I really recommend to do this "merged" chain, i.e.
binutils inside gcc) compilation finished just this morning.

At the point the corruption occurs, it is just past 1532 bytes on the command line (ripping out the g++), so, just under 1.5k. I don't know if this is helpful info at all.

Keith