Re: [MiNT] freemint & xaaes release

On Sunday 27 April 2008, Frank Naumann wrote:

> > I recently compiled CVS but couldn't figure out how to install.
> > "make install" seems to have resulted in only installing Toswin2. I
> > couldn't find any info on where to find the kernel and such.

> No, the install target is not implemented inside the Makefiles.

[how to install CVS FreeMiNT]

> That's all I think.

Thanks a lot for these clear instructions. Actually, the other problem I
had is that I couldn't find the binaries because I had ".*" directories
hidden by the desktop.

May I suggest that you copy and paste these instructions into the
doc/INSTALL file? That one must be outdated by at least 10 years :-)

JFL
--
Jean-François Lemaire