Re: [MiNT] Compiling FreeMiNT with gcc 2.95.1

Hello!

In an attempt to do some minor things to XaAES I checked out the current
sources from CVS today. I haven't been using gcc for years though, and now
I'm having problems with compiling with gcc 2.95.1. I'm using a un-modified
EasyMiNT setup.

The problem is that I get the following error:

Just tried it out on my Milan060 and I don't have any compile problems so far. One thing you must take care: all source files must be checked out with unix linefeeds, the GNU CPP dislike DOS style line endings. Another important thing is to keep the mintlib uptodate (the most current rpm is enough).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060