[MiNT] Milan and ATI card

Hello!

I just reactivated my Milan060. I got now a ATI card with 4MB which I like to use (specially as I have now a TFT with 1600x1200). I searched on the web for uptodate informations but didn't found anything useful. Does someone know what is the most current driver version for the ATI cards? I have the version 1.00. And now, the more interesting question, what config file did the ATI driver read? It's the same as for the S3 driver (mvdi.cnf)? And have anyone a good idea how to get a good 1600x1200 resolution. The default driver settings result in a very bad quality screen (it don't fit, it's too wide; AUTO adjustment of the display don't improve the quality).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060