Re: [MiNT] SV: toswin2 call

Hello

Does someone know if it is possible to send a message to toswin2 to
launch a new tos software (it should! but VA_START or VA_STARTPRG
looks not have any effect). What should I do? I not understand source
code of toswin2.

See twcall.c. It sends a message TWSTART to Toswin2, which initiates some sort of D&D session. VA_START only accept one parameter IIRC, it will start the default shell when you send the string "-".
Ok I have see and it's look quite complicated for simple run tos software by an other application. I just add simple VA_START run, it is possible pass arguments and have path with white space if use "filename.tos" "arguments", it run too without quota but here filename with space are not possible.

I have test it it look work fine

Jo Even

Thanks

Olivier