Re: [MiNT] Supexec taking one VBL?

own specific code in VBL. And even when we find a way how to do it, we're
back in the beginning -- such coder could write bad (leading to crash) code
which will take whole kernel down and this is the current situation with
Super()-ised democode.

This is life. :)

A TSR required to run some types of software is not something that couldn't work - remember the DOS4GW, that you needed to install on a PC (in pre-W95 era) to run some games. The "only" problem is to make the TSR universal enough.

Pozdrawiam
KMK