[MiNT] Screen/Sockets

Hey guys,

Is it true that we don't support sockets on ext2? I am trying to compile screen (rather I've compiled screen) and it wants either mkfifo (which is declared in the mintlib code to be very very broken and does not seem to work) or socket support. The socket support check fails in the config check but I pushed it through anyway. It seems to create the socket file on disk but it seems to be missing the proper attributes that would make it a real unix socket file. I'd like to get involved extending this but it's tough when I am not sure how to tell what we do and don't support to begin with. When you have stuff like mkfifo defined but commented as completely broken, what do you do?

Thanks,
Mark