[MiNT] gdb & gcc 4.3.2

Hi,

is there anyone who uses gdb along with our newest gcc? I have quite a problem to use it on regular base -- at first, it seems like gdb doesn't like c99's mixed code with declarations. But when I removed all such code I realized it's general problem with { } blocks -- everytime debugger should enter some {} section (for(), if(), ...) it crashes at some strange (low) address saying it can't place breakpoint there. As soon as I replace $(CC) with /usr/bin/gcc (original gcc) it works...

That reminds me, Vincent, how are you doing with your work on the newest gdb? ;)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org