Re: [MiNT] gdb & gcc 4.3.2

Miro Kropacek wrote:
Did you also try that BFD from binutils as you proposed?
I tried the new BFD patch, unfortunately it does not apply to the old BFD provided by GDB 5.0. Anyway, I will try to update the whole BFD library, but I don't really think it will fix that bug.

Maybe it would be worth of trying to look into changelogs -- with some luck there will be a hint.
Maybe. I had another idea... For a very simple C source, the generated assembly source should be nearly identical with GCC 2.95 and GCC 4.2.3... The differences might be a clue !

--
Vincent Rivière