Re: [MiNT] problem with includepath in mintlib

Hello!

I've encountered this problem a few times too. Usually it works when I expand the macros manually, or change the order of the paths/libs. I was kind of hoping that this problem went away with later versions of GCC (I'm using v2.9x myself)..

This have nothing todo with the compiler. It's a shell problem I think (if /bin/sh is not a bash or at least ksh you can try "make SHELL=/bin/bash"; or fix the Makefile to don't use bash features).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060