Re: [MiNT] SV: OT Highwire

Am Samstag 22 November 2008 schrieb Peter Slegg:
> I'd like some better development tools.
>
> I'd like to be able to compile easily from my editor and quickly
> jump to errors. I think this has been done in the past and might
> be possible with QED and gcc but how ?

QED has a nice mechanism for this, I just don't remember well how I
set it all up... IIRC I had a TosWin shell window for compiling using
gcc, redirected stderr to a file I called compiler.log or similar,
and QED would realize when the file contents changed. Just make sure
that the error message template fits the gcc errors/warnings, and
right click the error in the logfile...