Re: [MiNT] an urgent GEM question :-)

Johan Klockars píše v Ne 28. 12. 2008 v 01:06 +0100:
> The above actually does not mention a hardware cursor, but it is also
> obvious that it is not the normal mouse cursor that v_dspcur() is
> doing anything with.

Thanks, I think it's clear now. So to answer my original question - for
positioning (our normal) mouse cursor the AES' appl_tplay() is the only
working method - thus the correct one to use. It seems to be working
fine in single TOS and N.AES so we'd just need an implementation of that
for XaAES to allow me to use that in my accessory.

Question is how to implement it in XaAES. It would be good to know how
the N.AES does that. Could it be calling the underlying ROM TOS function
for that? Or does it do via the LineA variables? I think I forgot to try
out fVDI + N.AES combination, that could explain a few things.

Petr