Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

Quoting Standa Opichal <opichals@seznam.cz>:

Hi!

Perhaps it slipped through the first time as I haven't seen any reactions before so I will reiterate on the idea: WebKit should be the way for a _compatible_, and reasonably slim open-source browser. Like I said, the Android adapted version should be suitable for any low- powered HW.

BTW: Yesterday I watched the V8 guts description and it could be fun to have m68k JIT in there. IMO That would be the OO language of choice for FreeMiNT - moreover even a scripting one..

Somebody willing to give those a try?

Standa

I've not heard of any of this stuff so I can't really comment.
Is Webkit a browser or an IDE ?

Do we have to start developing a browser from scratch yet again ?
So far we have had CAB, Draconis, Wensuite, Highwire, Dillo, Links
and probably more like Newsie.

Peter