Re: [MiNT] OT Highwire

I've not heard of any of this stuff so I can't really comment.
Is Webkit a browser or an IDE ?

It's an open source webbrowser engine, you can use it to build your own browser.

Do we have to start developing a browser from scratch yet again ?

No, we could base it on WebKit ;o)

So far we have had CAB, Draconis, Wensuite, Highwire, Dillo, Links
and probably more like Newsie.

Don't forget Spider, the vaporware webbrowser that was added as a menu option to Oasis 2 and only displayed a very cool logo with 'coming soon'. ;o)

The only one of those browsers usable to continue development would be Highwire, but once WebKit is ported it'll be a lot less effort to stay up to date with new browser features.

Maurits.