Re: [MiNT] mintlib-enhancements

On Wed, 2009-01-28 at 13:57 +0100, Frank Naumann wrote:
> Hello!
>
> >> what happened to your -enhancements branch for mintlib? I was curious
> >> to check out what are you working on but as I see, mintlib still
> >> doesn't have this branch / tag.
> >
> > I've created the tag now, and will start committing pieces this week.
>
> Is this tag really neccessary? I can understand it if you need this tag
> for experimental code and tests, but simple updates and safe enhancements
> don't need a special tag I think.
>
> The problem is, at one point you need to merge it back into the main
> trunk.

If you are happy with what I commit Frank, then sure, I'll definitely
merge to the trunk.

That's the whole point of my branch, i.e. once it's blessed then we can
move it to the trunk.

I'm actually more keen on getting the freemint-enhancements moved to the
trunk for the kernel updates though first. So it'd be great if people
started testing that with current userspace code.

Alan.