Re: [MiNT] mintlib-enhancements

Hello!

what happened to your -enhancements branch for mintlib? I was curious
to check out what are you working on but as I see, mintlib still
doesn't have this branch / tag.

I've created the tag now, and will start committing pieces this week.

Is this tag really neccessary? I can understand it if you need this tag for experimental code and tests, but simple updates and safe enhancements don't need a special tag I think.

The problem is, at one point you need to merge it back into the main trunk.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060