Re: [MiNT] C++ Stuff

Everything is fine except when I use vectors so far.  It seems if I use vector<T>.push_back() there is a call to an FPU function.  In gdb this results in an EMTTRAP emulation trap and the
Hmm and that is T? No matter, integer or float number, this always happen?

 It works when I compile with -m68020-60.
This would explain if your T is some float number -- i.e. it would mean there's a bug in floating-point emulation for 68000.

Does anyone else think it's strange that something as simple as vector<T> would need FPU functions?
since push_back is nothing more than adding variable to some (mostly prealloced) space, why not. Imagine you keep it in FP register and you want to add it to this array -- something like fmove.s fp0,(a3)+ is quite normal. Did you try to disassemble it?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org