Re: [MiNT] MPFR progress.....

Miro Kropacek wrote:
Other side is native Atari development -- in case I'm programming normal GUI application I'd be certainly happy to have it runnable on plain TOS / older Atari machines.

My favorite toolchain would be a m68k-atari-tos cross-compiler, with ELF object file format, traditional TOS executable format with DRI symbols, short ints by default, alignment on 2 bytes boundaries, 68000 only, no FPU, and no MiNT support.
Since it is out-of-topic, let's stop here ;-)

--
Vincent Rivière