Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.3.3 C Compiler RPM and other Stuff....

Keith Scroggins wrote:
For any brave souls, here are a pile of RPMs to try....

Great work, Keith !
Thanks to you, anyone can test the new software and provide feedback for improvements.

First, GCC 4.3.3, C Compiler only. Should install right next to GCC 2.95.3. The main files that would interfere with GCC2 have a suffix of -4.3.3. To compile with it just specify CC=/usr/bin/gcc-4.3.3 in either a makefile or before configure.

This was exactly the right thing to do. The side-by-side installable GCC package allows anyone to test it without breaking his system. The C++ stuff is not required now, we could work on it when the C stuff is 100% clean. GMP is now clean, the next step is to clean up MPFR until every testcase pass.

I hope anyone will try your GCC 4.3.3 package and give feedback !
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/gcc-4.3.3-1.m68kmint.rpm

--
Vincent Rivière