Re: [MiNT] Should Setting Stack be added to Binutils?

Keith Scroggins wrote:
> binutils-2.19.1-2, basically Mark's RPM rebuilt with the stack patch
> provided by Vincent.

Nice work ! Anyone can test the stack patch, now.
Please keep in mind that it was a *quick and dirty* patch. It breaks the default stack size behavior and probably reset the stack size with strip, too.

So, everyone: Please test this package, if the basic behavior of the new linker --stack option seems good for you, I will rewrite the patch cleanly and add the size suffix feature.

Step by step, we are going to get clean, updated development tools.

--
Vincent Rivière