Re: [MiNT] Mint daily builds

Has the problem below been fixed in XaAES ?

--

Subject: [MiNT] Mint daily builds
Last night I downloaded daily build 2009.02.21-freemint-bin.zip

I noticed something odd in the dialogue box behaviour so this is
a XaaES issue in some way.

If I try to rename a file the dialogue is non-responsive.
So I clicked on Multistrip (an app other than the desktop
which is Thing) and then back on the dialogue and it works
ok.

It does the same if I open a document and it offers me a
choice of apps to open it with. It's non-responsive unless
I toggle to another app and back to the dialogue.

This is on a Milan60 using the 060 XAAES.KM

Regards,

Peter