Re: [MiNT] Weird problem on my Milan

On Wed, 13 May 2009 09:35:09 , "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no> wrote:
> [...]

I hadn't noticed the 2006 release which I have just flashed along with
the bootblock and scsi package.

I could always format with older versions of Mint and this TOS fix
hasn't fixed 1.16.3  It still says "the drive cannot be locked"
I did try lots of other ways of formatting in the past but none
worked with >=1.16

> > The network issues with 1.16 only went away when I change the MTU
> > on my router. I still think there a problems with the network
> > software in 1.16
>
> I have no network problems as long as a floppy is connected.
>
> Jo Even

Mine showed up as an inability to send emails larger than a few
kilobytes in size and some web page images would be truncated.

Peter