Re: [MiNT] Weird problem on my Milan

From: "Peter Slegg" <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 9:51 PM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Weird problem on my Milan

My Milan always behaved oddly with the floppy unplugged even with
Mint 1.15

I cannot format floppies with 1.16 at all.

Have you installed the latest TOS? Michael fixed a bug related to the floppy. I have no problems with formatting floppies under MiNT using Teradesk.

The network issues with 1.16 only went away when I change the MTU
on my router. I still think there a problems with the network
software in 1.16

I have no network problems as long as a floppy is connected.

Jo Even