[MiNT] Weird problem on my Milan

Have anybody else tried running MiNT on a Milan with no floppy? When I try this the following things happens:

1. Mouse button release is not detected when I mark a block of text in PureC using the mouse. Pure C hangs forever in "block selection mode" and the Milan must be rebooted.
2. Teradesk hangs when opening folders on a ext2-partition.
3. Lots of problem with network connections.

As soon as I connect a floppy drive all of these problems disappear...

I'm running 1.17 from sometime last autumn. The PureC-problem occurs when running XaAES, the other problems also occurs with N.AES.

Jo Even