Re: [MiNT] Current FreeMiNT kernel version

Frank Naumann píše v Čt 07. 05. 2009 v 10:40 +0200:
> Hello!
>
> > Anybody can build the CVS but only Frank (?) can do a proper release.
>
> Hehe, why do you think so?

Because I know what proper release requires thus I know that there are
not many people that can do that.

I also believe that releases should be done by somebody who leads the
particular project and decides what to do, when, and how to do that. And
I felt like you were the FreeMiNT leader.

Maybe all that's needed now is to say that everything that could be done
in FreeMiNT was done already and that the volunteer you ask for would
just need to ensure that everything is in place, build and test the
binaries, document the changes since last release, make sure that the
API and similar documentation still matches the reality in source code,
write release notes, pack it all together, upload to web and update the
web pages.

Petr