Re: [MiNT] Re[2]: Current FreeMiNT kernel version

Peter Persson píše v Čt 07. 05. 2009 v 19:36 +0200:
> Actually it does work on graphics cards, at least on my Hades (even
> though the colours get somewhat funky). I just wrote something about
> Falcon + Videl in the docs, since did not have time to test it on
> other setups at that point. The idea is to get access to a "real" text-
> mode console on VGA cards in the end.

Let me know when you manage that on NOVA Mach64 (ISA). AFAIK nobody
achieved that so far.

BTW, even though I have 6 VGA consoles on my linux PC I never switch to
them - the GNOME terminal is much more friendly (on-line resizing, easy
copy&paste to other windows, no problems with UTF character sets etc.)

> A framebuffer device would be handy! :-)

it really doesn't sound like a TosWin replacement if it could use
framebuffer :-)

Petr