Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.4.0 MiNT Native Compiler and Partial PS3/Linux Cross Tools

Vincent Rivière wrote:
Hello, Keith.

> http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/gcc-4.4.0-mint-1.tar.bz2

So you have built the native GCC 4.4 for MiNT on your your PS3.
Amazing !

And you provide most parts of the MiNT cross-compiler for PS3.
What a huge work !

Many thanks for porting that software.
Now we have to test your native package :-)

The cool factor is a great motivator :-P Good job Keith! But the question is.. How fast is it!? Does it make use of the cell at all? I don't know if there is any way for generic code to benefit from the cell chip.

Thanks,
Mark