Re: [MiNT] Weird problem on my Milan

From: "Markus Fröschle" <markus@mubf.de>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:23 AM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Cc: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Weird problem on my Milan

Never tried this, but I suppose PureC is looking for the scrap folder to start a Cut/Copy action. If I remember right, there is an option in PureC to not use the GEM clipboard for Cut/Copy actions. I'd try that first.

Do you have a "CLIPBRD"-Folder on your C:-Drive? Maybe it's just that what's missing?

No, this is not the problem. Everything works as long as a floppy drive is connected. It doesn't matter if a floppy is inserted or not. Perhaps a problem with TOS on the Milan if there's no floppy?

Jo Even