Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Am 20.07.2009, 09:51 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

I don't know anything about this stuff, but MiNT should behave exactly
as TOS, especially for programs that are not MiNT aware.
This looks like a bug in MiNT...

If someone could explain the intention of this, there could possibly be a workaround in XaAES. Until then you can just disable this feature in MiNT by #defining MM_INSERT 0 in keyboard.c, as I wrote before. On my MiNT the Bconin-returns are ok now.

There are some keyboard-issues in XaAES, but not insert-related ...

-Helmut