Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Vincent Rivière píše v Ne 30. 08. 2009 v 17:15 +0200:
> Petr Stehlik a écrit :
> > Finally reproduced (on Windows) and hopefully fixed. Thanks for the bug
> > report and sorry for such long thread.

> But the same example in a subfolder works incorrectly.

I have oversimplified there something. Fixed now.

> As I already told you, in your readlink implementation you should return
> the value returned by the host's readlink without hacking it. You should
> drop that intermount machinery used for tweaking the readlink value.

I know you told it but I am not going to do any functional changes in
the code as I am not familiar with it and with its (often hidden)
features. See, I removed something I thought was a duplicated
functionality and it broke something else. I am willing to fix bugs
though so if you happen to find another problem please do let me know.

Petr