Re: [MiNT] XaAES:update:CONFIGVARS

Am 30.08.2009, 20:52 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière
<vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

Easy to fix. Use "diff -Naur" as we told to you, then convert your patch file to the UNIX format. Personally I use Notepad++ on Windows, the dos2unix command can to the trick, too.

I dont think this will help for the patch will contain the whole file. You
can convert this to any format, the file will stay there.

Actually, it is not one mail per file, but one patch related to one changelog.

That would be better, but I'm not sure wether I'm able to sort this (it's
~90kb alltogether).

Maybe it turns out it's possible but this is not sure.

Just as a precision: you can use diff on directories to make a single patch for all the files. Typycally, before working on the MiNTLib, I make a reference copy named mintlib.orig and I keep it clean. Then I work in the "mintlib" original directory. At the end, I do:

make clean
diff -Naur mintlib.orig mintlib >mypatch.patch
# Don't forget to convert the patch to UNIX format !

This is what I did the last time (just using -uw instead of -Naur) and I
got flamed!

-Helmut