Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 23.08.2009, 01:36 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:

I took from this that a task manager should be system level like MagiC's so even if there's a stuck program it can be terminated. Usually i have

There are two interpretations for the word taskmanager. That will lead to misunderstandings. I would like to use another name for the taskmanaager in XaAES.

BTW: I had never to kill something from remote.

-Helmut

You must never have tried to run a windom application through gdb under xaaes :-P

Thanks,
Mark