Re: [MiNT] qed

Hello Helmut!

I sent a bunch of changes to Frank Naumann somewhere in July. He did not reply yet. The first patch neded 4 weeks, so maybe there's hope. But things have changed since then again ...

Yes, and I also answered to you. Just the e-Mail bounced (error message: "frank.naumann@ifak.eu sender domain does not match SPF records"). Maybe you can use fnaumann@boerde.de or change your ISP in the future (ok, sorry for delaying the answer from my side too; just lot of work).

Despite from that I commited your changes now. But the diffs have the disadvantages that they:
- require handwork (can't be applied automatically through patch)
- don't match CVS head (Previous reverse patch detected)
- the quality don't match my personal feeling (e.g. if you made a function static I personally dislike to just outcomment the prototype inside the header; this is very ugly)
- adding outcommented debug messages and such things
- lot of changes in one diff (115kb)

Finally at the moment I even can't compile it (maybe I have the next week time to install a cross-compiler).

Would be nice if we can improve this in the future. Then it's easier for me (and others) to commit your improvements (your work on XaAES is for sure appreciated).

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060