Re: [MiNT] qed

on 8/13/09 2:03 PM, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> Lonny Pursell skreiv:
>
>> As far as I know there is only really one call that even effects the
>> clipboard and that is scrp_write() which defines the path where to write it.
>> What other settings could possibly influence cut/paste?  It does not really
>> make sense to me.  ;o)
>
> It sounds more like a problem with qed's internal memory management. You
> should try enabling memory protection, perhaps that would catch the
> problem and tell you more about what's happening.

I suppose maybe it would tell me at the most, bus error or whatever, but
it's a big app and having to resort to tt-digger and some offset doesn't
sound to thrilling.  I'd don't have time to explore it at that level.  My
solution so far has been hitting control-s (save) quite often.  ;o)

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/