Re: [MiNT] qed

13 aug 2009 kl. 11.00 skrev Lonny Pursell:

on 8/13/09 2:31 AM, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

Do you have memory protection enabled? qed has crashed with a memory
violation a few times on my Milan. I haven't noticed if this happens when
cutting/pasting, but I don't use qed as heavily as you do.

Nope. Well it took me a while to figure out its related to cut and paste. Many times I'd be typing away so fast, focused on what I was doing, I'd have
trouble figuring out what I did at that moment.  ;o)

I have no issues with Qed despite working on quite large projects. However, my CT6x installation had weird issues related to cut & paste despite using the same settings as the one on my Hades (clipboard contents got screwed up and/or made applications crash).

-- PeP