Re: [MiNT] Falcon 030 and mint memory protection, bootable DOS partitions?

wp1064075-ole píše v Pá 16. 10. 2009 v 11:57 +0200:

> Another problem is the disk setup. I tried SCSITOOLS (HUSHI) and ICD
> tools... altough both are able to create DOS (FAT) partitions, my linux
> won't read the partition table, of course that stops linux from reading a
> partition....

does your linux include support for Atari PTBL? If yes it should read
the Atari partitions. If not fix your linux kernel.

> If I create the table and partition with linux, the atari tools say that
> there is no partition that can be used for booting.

Did you use "atari-fdisk" for partitioning and mkfs.vfat with the "-A"
option to create Atari compatible FAT fs? If not start again with the
right tools :-)

Petr