Re: [MiNT] XaAES sources for FreeMiNT 1.16.3

Jan Krupka wrote:
I was just about to report this same behavior on my TT! (Running  > latest MiNT and XaAES from cvs). When Thing shows a dialog box, I  > cannot press any of the buttons on it until I switch to another app  > and back. It doesn't actually freeze, I can still move all the  > windows (and the dialog) :) around.

I just tried to reproduce the same with QED but it didn't happen  > there. For the moment I haven't got much else installed to generate  > dialogs with. But so far it seems for me that only Thing is affected  > by this (1.27), even though the same version never displayed this  > behavior before. (Until upgrading to cvs I was using the released  > versions of MiNT and XaAES that came with EasyMiNT).

I experienced the same, but also with qed. I have also found out how to unfreeze the dialog. When the dialog is stuck go to menu and switch the task to AaAES and then back to Thing and then you can click to the button.

Greetings

Jan

While we're at it, one of the most annoying xaaes bugs that exists right now is the menu bug. You go to the menu and the menu items will not highlight and cannot be clicked. You seem to have to go through some app switching voodoo in order to get it to work again. Seems to affect toswin2 often. But it happens in most programs.

Thanks,
Mark